BLOG

Jun 15, 2011

Cardboard drawer

I have to admit, that I am not really a cook. Everyone who knows me in person would agree with this statement. I simply do not like to cook, neither for one person nor for two or three, and for more than this- I got really sick. That's why I do have a small cooker with two hotplates and an oven, and it will probably die NEVER. It serves mostly to boil water for Turkish coffee, that I like the most, so some kettle makes not much sense.

My cook is standing now on such wooden board placed on a heater. All this looks pretty ugly, so I will not make a photo of it.

Since I discovered the carton furniture, I finally decided to deal with my kitchen. I only hope I will not start to throw out wooden furniture in order to replace it with carton one, as lot of people (at least in Serbia) exchange their parquet floor with laminate! My aim is to create carton drawer on which I would put my cook, and that should look more or less like this.


This small project nears already its pre-final phase, the construction is done, drawers and doors are still missing. Tomorrow I will post images. I haven't seen on Internet that someone did a classical drawer door on carton furniture, I am really eager to know if it's possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment