BLOG

Nov 1, 2012

Birds' cardboard house -II

My birds' house slowly but surely looks much better then I first thought. I do have many ideas how to decorate it, but I guess I will leave it for the second release, in springtime, because it is getting colder and colder these days so I must hurry up. I heard, it can take quite a while until birds start to use such kind of houses, however I really do hope they will like it as much as I did while creating it.

In one moment, the birds' house looked like this. It was still necessary to make final impregnation and coloring.

Birds' house from the front 

Birds' house from the back



Birds' house prefinal

On the 'ground' of the house as well as on its bottom, I used eggshells so it looks a bit as small 'stones'. And I colored it a bit. Soon, the final result will come. Enjoy your day!





0 comments:

Post a Comment