BLOG

Jun 7, 2011

Cardboard shelf part VI and that's it

So finally done! Honestly, I thought this would never happen. In my last post I have already mentioned, that I would try to make some small resume of stuff I used in order to create a shelf.
Please note that I am very negligent concerning the costs and writing it all down, but here are some rough information:
  • around 12 boxes used mostly for relocation (a lot of parts are left since I couldn't use them because they were too small for this shelf)
  • 1kg 1/2 of wood glue
  • 1kg 1/2 acrylic wood putty (I hope this is the right word for it)
  • a bit of linseed oil, around 50ml
  • 1kg white primary color for wood
  • 1/2 kg specific glue also for wood, but it works for some other stuff, like gum or shoes.
  • 1/2 kg acryllic wood varnish
  • 1kg yellow acrylic color
  • a bit of blue, black, brawn color (I used walls' toner)
  • 1/2m jute tissue
  • 1/2m cotton tissue (beige color)
  • a bit of rope
  • 1/4m tissue with stripes.
  • around 40 pieces of hot glue sticks
This is it. It costed me around 70 euros, but note that I still have something left - for smaller shelf perhaps.
And finally, this is what came out of it:




I samo jos da primetim, fotografijom se nikada necu baviti:)))
Just to mention, I will never go in for photography:)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment