BLOG

Jan 26, 2013

Cardboard bed - II phase

I have neglected my blog in the last period, but I do have a good reason for it, that I will share with you in the following posts.

Even I didn't work a lot on this project, I reached to make a small progress.



The interior of the bed is completely filled with the rests of the cardboard and paper, in order to prevent eventual fall down on the ground if something goes wrong. However, I DO absolutely believe in cardboard's firmness, and I know that this cannot happen, but just in case:)).
This was probably most boring part of the whole project.
Afterwards I covered this interior with cardboard plates and on the top I used 2mm hard pressed cardboard.


I can hardly wait to finish it. Firstly, I cannot move through the house normally and secondly I am very eager to find out how it will look like at the end, since I still do not have a crystal clear idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment