BLOG

Nov 25, 2011

Cardboard Kitchen


If I had not promised in my last post to start with the creation of the cardboard kitchen, I would not probably have begun this project yet. But I promised, so I had to. And imp has visited me, as AN would say in one of her posts: I have been haunted! First I draw the kitchen parts in the way I would like my kitchen to look like (honestly speaking, I do not need it at all:). It is only a rough draft, most probably the kitchen will not look like this at the end.

Kuhinja od kartona

Very soon the manic cardboard cutting has been started. At first I wanted to make kitchen in one piece, but I resigned of that idea very quickly, for two reasons. The length of the kitchen should be 2m70 and I do have a problem to find or buy so long carton pieces; on the other hand, I have terrible need to move my furniture once in 3 months.  In this way I give to the general house cleaning a higher goal.


So, what I got so far is a third of whole cardboard kitchen.I must admit, I'm very proud that I managed to make a cardboard door for which I am almost 100% sure it won't get destroyed by time. Here some images and in the next post I'll discover the secret of creating cardboard door.
I apologize in advance because of poor image quality, but I simply cannot catch the daylight on weekdays


Cardboard kitchen
Cuisine en carton

0 comments:

Post a Comment